Are any new features planned for Sembrent?
- Absolutely!! We have a list of near term and long term features (and an extensive "what if" list).
Currently under development:
- iPhone and iPad versions for recording production, pick and ship data from greenhouses and shipping areas
- Integration with Quickbooks online (Sembrent can currently be integrated with the desktop version)
- Localization. Users choose between English and Spanish field labels, tooltips, and more.
In the long term:
- Pre-orders. Reserve items for customers months in advance
- Notifications and alerts about scheduling, inventory levels, etc.
- Full calendar display of production and shipping events
What if we use both Windows and Mac computers?
No problem. We love diversity. Sembrent is built on the FileMaker platform, which runs on both Windows and Mac computers.
Can I switch from a quarterly billing cycle to yearly one?
Yes, you can switch from a quarterly billing cycle to a yearly one at any time. The charge for the new yearly cycle will be prorated based on the number of days left in the quarterly billing cycle.
Will I need a server to host Sembrent?
Nope! We're taking care of the complexities of hosting so you can focus on your business. Sembrent Nursery Solutions is a cloud based service that you'll access via an internet connection. And no matter where you are in the USA, we'll make sure that your database is hosted on a cloud server close to your place of business for optimum performance.